Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Updating Adsense & Affiliate Files

As with all things in life we need to be constantly updating and reviewing the adsense and affiliate information that already have tucked away on our computer files. Sometimes this will lead to a house cleaning of your files or possibly a little reorganization of the files.

Last week a friend made mention of adsense and affiliates, knowing not much more than him, I told him he was wrong, after a friendly bet, I set out to prove him wrong by bring up one of my favorite ebooks: Google Adsense Secrets. Of course you know what happened... Yup, I started reading and next thing I know hours had past, I had taken a number of notes, and I wondered how I'd missed such fine details the first time through!!

I realized that maybe I was getting sloppy and not as attentive to details. So I'm taking the time update my websites, review the information that I have on file, update them at the sametime, and also purge the junk that has build up over the last 3 years.

As to the bet, well I lost... but I have organized files, and updated sites!

No comments: