Friday, February 23, 2007

The Rich Jerk Is A Jerk!

Who is this abusive, rude, jerk of a marketer?? At first I thought WOW what a concited and brash person, and then I realized how easy I was sucked into reading the first page, with a smile cracking across my face.

This guy has a gimic that really works, along with money making information that is easy to understand and can be put to work right away! It doesn't matter if you are internet challenged or internet savy, The Rich Jerk can set you up to become a cash sucker giving you your first steps in making money online. Where else can you go online and start making money in 24 hours??

I have to admit that I actually like this jerk's website, his ebook & audio downloads and in a crazy way I like how he suckered me into buying all of this... best darn money money I've been talked out of in a long time... Check it out.

No comments: